Friday, April 1, 2011

sunday shopping on oak

Source: Oak 

There is nothing I don't love about this outfit.  I've been in the market for a sheer black top.  I think I'm liking the sleeveless blouse better than a full sleeve blouse.  Also, it's amazing how nude boots transport an all black outfit to spring.  I need some key players like that in my wardrobe.  I can already tell I'm starting to convert my wardrobe into more staple pieces that are wearable all season round with a few accessory tweaks.  I'm far from having my perfect wardrobe, but I'm always trying to improve it. 

Source: Oak

This one is kind of impractical.  I can already envision myself scrubbing brie out of the creases after wine and cheese parties.  I love fun accents in the kitchen that are quirky and have some real character.  This has character alright, but eh... we'll see.  I might just settle on a good old rustic wooden serving board.  

When I get my tax return, it's going to be VERY hard to resist some shopping endeavors.

No comments: